Friday, March 25, 2011

PJ Time

Just 3 for now, will come back with more though


While driving down to the airport,
Amith: Hey we've got to slow down a bot because the interceptor will be there and we could get caught.
Vimal: Once I was on my way to the airport in my bike. That time they'd erased the speed limits on two of the three lanes and the only speed limit that was left unerased was the 80 kmph one. I was above 80 and suddenly I saw a cop dancing in the middle of the road. He was signalling me to pull over to the side. For a moment I thought I'll get down and argue about the speed limits being erased but considering my command over Kannada I thought I'd better not stop. So I kind of slowed down and the cop thought I'm pulling over but then as I got closer to him, I moved away and took off.
Russel: So what did the cop say then?
Vimal: Well I was so fast that the cops only saw a flash of lightening go past... zoom. Then I heard the cops scream 'Look, its a bird, no its a plane.'
Amith: And finally the cops concluded, 'look It's an Idiot.'

While leaving the airport,
Vimal: Why do we have to pay for parking here, they should have a system wherein if you show the airticket, they should not charge you for parking.
Leeni: Then they'll only let you park aeroplanes in the parking naa.
Vimal: Ok, I should keep my mouth shut.

Vimal was on the phone and was trying to clear some doubts, so he asks his friends in the car.
Vimal: Hey Robin Hood, was a fictional character or did he actually exist for real?
Friends: He was real.
Vimal: (gets back on the phone): He was there for real.
Amith: And he was there for tropicana as well....
Vimal: ?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment