Sunday, July 4, 2010

PJ Time

Whenever my best friends come up with a PJ and if I don't have a come back, I tend to say "I know you are trying" or "Keep trying." In the recent past there have many instances where I have ended up using these phrases.

Leeni was carrying her laptop bag,
Vimal: Give I'll carry.
Amith: You can't carry dude you are a guy.
Vimal: ?!?!?! I know you are trying.

Vimal: What will happen if you call a Chennai guy a Jerk?
Leeni: Jerk.
Vimal: Hey I'm not a Chennai Guy. Anyway the answer is you will get a 'Nee Jerk' reaction ('Nee' is the tamil equivalent for 'you').
Leeni: I still got a 'Nee Jerk' reaction.
Vimal: I know you are trying.

Leeni: It must be difficult for the captain to leave his ship in a situation like this right?
Vimal: Dhoni is in that ship?
Leeni: ........ No Ponting is.
Leeni: Russel, do you know that Accenture's policy of taking your spouse for training programs is applicable for overseas training programs as well. One of my friend who lives in Australia went for a training in Malasia along with his wife.
Vimal: Well you are missing the whole point here, that coupler went from foreign to foreign but in your case, you will be going from India to foreign. I don't think that policy will be applicable in that case.
Leeni: Agggrrr!

Russel: What are you doing?
Leeni: Reading about Retail.
Vimal: Oh in that case please read about lizards as well.....
Leeni: I'm waiting.
Vimal: Well, if a lizard looses its tail, it can re-tail that's why.

Vimal: We should try running a car with the fuel meant for aeroplanes, white petrol.
Amith: Well Aeroplanes don't run on white petrol, they run on kerosene.
Vimal: What nonsense, till date I've never seen a single pilot stand in line for kerosene in a Ration Shop.
Amith: ?!?! I know you are trying...

Vimal: I will take your photo and mail it to your parents.
Amith: What makes you think that my parents access mails.
Vimal: Ok so like they did in the olden days, I'll send the photo to your parents through Linesh (Leeni's Brother).
Leeni: Like messenger service?
Vimal: In olden days they used to send messgaes through dove right? That way. (dove is a term used in malayalam to address guys who are younger to you).

Amith: I hate Denzel Washington.
Vimal: You are a racist guy.
Chai: Who is racist?
Vimal: That brown guy over there.
Chai: ?!?!?

Vimal: How come the service station is closed today?
Chai: Because it's May Day.
Vimal: Oh my God. Who is in trouble now? and who needs help now?
Chai: Oh God not early in the morning.

Chai: (drinking water) my job doesn't pay me enough, I'm thinking of selling one of my Kidneys.
Vimal: Oh I that case don't drink so much water its too much for one kidney to handle.
Chai: oh God.

Vimal's phone rings...
Vimal: Hello
Vimal's Aunt: Hey what are you doing?
Vimal: I'm washing clothes.
Vimal's Aunt: Washing Clothes? That's why we say you should get married.
Vimal: Oh shit. I'll have to wash two people's clothes then.

Leeni: Chai. would you lke to have some breakfast.
Chai: No THanks.
Leeni: I'll give you some cereals.
Vimal: Well Chai likes Chinese movies I don't think he'll be interested in any serials.
Chai: Aw God. Vimal I'm going to slipper you now.

Email conversation.
Chai: Don't worry I'll not sue anybody.
Vimal: You can't sue anybody because you are not a tailor.
Chai: READ BETWEEN THE LINES
Vimal: I did, even there its written that you are not a tailor.

Vimal: You should not play in the beach during sunrise or sunset.
Leeni: Why?
Vimal: Because the water will be boiling.
Leeni: Why?
Vimal: Because the sun comes from inside the ocean naa. That's why.

We were sitting and chattin, suddenly Chai walks off
Russel: Hey Chai where are you going?
Chai: Just give me a second.
Vimal: CHai 1 second's over, come back.
Chai: Aye monkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment