Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best Friends


They say without good friends life is incomplete, well in my case life is nothing without my three best friends. With these three friends around, all the good things have lasted longer and all the bad things have dissappeared faster. We all live in the same building for the past two years and this will probably be one of the best times in my life.

RusLin:

RusLin denotes Russel and Leeni, we've been friends for more than 5 years now. Rus & Lin are the most adorable and perfect couple I've ever seen. Rus & Lin are real sweethearts and they have inspired me in a lot on most of the things I've done in life (in a way they have been my rolemodels too). Whenever I've needed shoulders to cry on, whenever I've needed people to rejoice & celebrate with, Rus & Lin have always been there.

They know me so well that I don't need to tell them if something good has happened or if something is worng. They will know when things happen and without having to ask, they are there to either celebrate with me or to lend their shoulders. I never had such great friends in my life before who consider me as part of their daily life and always welcomed me home. They have always considered me as part of their family and have ensured that I'm not left alone. I've never missed my family ever since I've been friends with Rus & Lin. And I'm sure without Rus & Lin around my life wouldn't have been as good as it is now.

I've never had such great friends in life and with Rus & Lin around I always feel blessed (Thank you God!). Love you Rus & Lin!



Amith:

I have always admired this guy for the kind of rapport he has with his parents, wish I had the same kind of rapport with my parents! Amith is another great friend who has always been there to support and his parents treat all of us the same way they treat Amith and his brother. Amith is fun to be with, especially with some of his PJs and jokes.

With Amith, there is nothing that you can't find. Regardless of what is it that you wanted he will always find it for you! He is a friend who has always cared about what I wanted before getting to what is it that he wanted. When something good happens, he is more excited than I am and whenever something goes wrong, he is more hurt than I am, but he has always made me feel better.


Like I said earlier, I've never had such great friends in my life before and God has abundantly blessed me with three great friends!

Rus, Lin & Amith - Happy Friendship Day in advance, life is good ever since you guys walked in!

Picture Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. youv'e posted many great thoughts here, this is most adorable,true, great!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete