Friday, December 23, 2011

PJ Time

Amith: Did you have food?
Vimal: No, not yet. Will go in sometime.
Amith: Sad man.
Vimal: Is that a new Super Hero?
Amith: Yes and you are Sad Man, I would like to make a movie series of it with atleast 3 or 4 sequels.
Vimal: ha ha ha

Leeni: I want Jamoon.
Vimal: Its going to take a few more years for us to get there. Space travel is not open for commercial passengers yet.
Leeni: What?!?!?!?
Vimal: You said 'Ja' (translates 'go' in hindi) 'Moon.'
Leeni: Oh God.

Vimal: I'm leaving office early tomorrow.
Leeni: Good for you. And good for the company too.
Vimal: ?!?!?!?

Friend: The 3D effects in Ra One wasn't that great.
Vimal: Which side of the screen you sat at? Front side or the back side?
Everyone: ha ha ha.

Amith writes on his facebook wall on Rajinikanth's birthday:
'Dear Birthday. Happy Rajinikanth to you!'

Leeni: What did you say?
Vimal: Nothing.
Leeni: I thought you said Leeni is smart.
Vimal: Why on earth will I say anything like that?
Leeni: Ya, why would you say anything like that. You don't state the obvious.
Vimal: ?!?!?!?

Jayanthi was in the cab on her way home and was talking to Vimal over the phone.
Jayanthi: Oh God. There is a huge traffic jam near K R Puram, looks like it will take at least half an hour for this to clear. Wonder what time I'll get home.
Vimal: Don't worry, there is an easy way to clear the traffic jam.
Jayanthi: What?
Vimal: Just peep out of the window and tell the crowd that you are talking to me over the phone and I've confirmed that I'm not coming to K R Puram now. The crowd will be disappointed but will clear away.
Jayanthi: But Vimal, if I tell the crowd that I'm talking to you, they won't go naa.
Vimal: ...... Nobody's asked me questions like this before. I'll get back to you.

Russel: How long will you take to fry the cutlet?
Amith (looking a Vimal): Based on his BMI I think we can fry him in about 10 mins.
Vimal: Its sad that we can't fry you Amith, coz Russel doesn't like veg cutlet.
Amith: How am I a veg cutlet?
Vimal: You are a vegetarian and you are a cutlet, that makes you a veg cutlet. End of story. If you still want to debate on that, you can talk to my hand.
Amith: Huh, Keep trying.

Colleague: He snatched my gift, I haven't opened it yet. It is not fair.
Vimal: How would you know its not fair without opening it?
Colleague: What?
Vimal: Ya. Only when you open the gift and see what it is, you'll know wheter its fair or dark.
Colleague: Aiiyoo.

Vimal: I hate that light they show while shooting videos at weddings.
If I see a cameraman with that at my wedding, I'll shoot him.
Amith: Shoot him with what? Your brother's SLR?
Vimal: ?!?!?!?

Vimal: When are you treating me?
Leeni: When I become a doctor.
Vimal: ?!?!?!?

Version 1:
Colleague: Save the file.
Vimal: Why who is attacking it?
Colleague: What?!?!?!?

Version 2:
Colleague: Save the file.
Vimal: Why? Is it endangered?
Colleague: What?!?!?!?
Vimal writes on his facebook wall:
Everytime the week starts, Monday suffers from Rajinikanth Blues.

Vimal: How are you?
Jayanthi: Ok-Ok.
Vimal: Why not super ok?
Jayanthi: Because I'm not Rajanikanth.
Vimal: ha ha ha.

Amith: I was confused. Now I am Amith.

Vimal's team put up a live crib for Christmas decorations. A live cribis one where people dress up as Mary, Joseph, The 3 Kings, etc and sit / stand around baby Jesus. After seeing the pictures of the Live Crib,
Jayanthi: Where is the sheep?
Vimal: Since they are delicious, I had them for lunch.
Jayanthi: PJ. Thank God, I didn't opt to be the sheep in your live crib. Hey, I could have been the Angel.
Vimal: yup.
Jayanthi: But what about the wings?
Vimal: You don't need wings.
Jayanthi: I'll drink RedBull. 'RedBull gives you wings.'
Vimal: ha ha ha. Mc Donald's.
Jayanthi: ?
Vimal: I'm loving it.
Jayanthi: hee.

Jayanthi: Garnier.
Vimal: what?!?!?
Jayanthi: Take Care.
Vimal: hahaha ok.

Leeni: Spare me.
Vimal: Where? Where?
Leeni: What?!?!?
Vimal: You said 'Spare me' right? Where is the spare you?
Leeni: ha ha ha. Good One.

Leeni: What did you get from you Secret Santa?
Vimal: A Santa Clause toy and a 2012 diary.
Amith: So we wont have any scarcity of milk products.
Vimal: ................ For 2012 yes...........

Friend: Sometimes I get so bugged with the issues at work that feel like I'm managing livestock and not people.
Amith: People are livestock in a way.
Friend: No I mean I fell as if I'm managing cattle.
Amith: That's because you are a catalyst!
Friend: ?!?!?!?!?

(Note: Images in this article are randomly picked from the world wide web.)

No comments:

Post a Comment