Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just Look At'em....

If you are still wondering in what way this candle is digital, let me explain. The candle is made in the shape of number 7 which is a digit. Hence its called the digital candle!!!

I was reading a "Panchatantra stories" book meant for kids. I came across this pretty lame story and guess what the moral of the story is, "Dreams can never become reality." Is that what you want a kid to think? What kind of an idiot will put someting like that in the first place? Doesn't anyone review the contents before its published and sent out for sale?? This is not it, check out the next picture....

This was another story in the same book that comes towards the end. In this story they show a guy dreaming and then in the very next page his dream comes true!!! Didn't they just say that dreams can never become reality? I really feel sad for the kids who end up buying these kind of books...
This book is published by "Sree Book Center" based out of Mumbai.


This guy has given a tamil name in exactly the same way it is pronounced by tamilians for his coffee shop! Interesting....


I hate destroying the environment, so what did I do when some random guy handed over a notice while I was walking past a busy street? Well I made a tree out of the paper and planted it back. I made a tree out of something that was made out of a tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment